I made the mistake of visiting Taffi's Blog today. I got tagged. I could just pretend I didn't go there and didn't see the post saying that anyone reading that had not been tagged yet could consider herself tagged. I could have done that. But, then I'd worry. I'd worry Taffi would say "So, did you read my blog?" And then I'd have to lie and say, "You have a blog?" Worse, GNO could come around and I would say "Taffi, That story about Sweet Girl and the pond was too funny." I'd be caught. Like a deer in headlights. So, tagged am I.
Seven Things to Do Before I Die:
1. Get caught up on my sleep
2. Catch up on scrapbooking
3. See all my grandchildren
4. Get a maid
5. Get a tummy tuck
6 Get a boob lift
7. Eat at The Melting Pot again
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
2. Play the Tuba (or any other instrument!)
3. Change the Past
4. Predict the Future
5. Live Alone
Seven Things that Attract Me to My Spouse:
1. He takes care of his body
2. He acts totally interested in my scrapbook pages
3. He rubs my feet while we watch TV
4. He doesn't watch a lot of sports and rarely watched ESPN
5. He helps me clean and take care of the kids
6. He is forgiving and overlooks my faults
7. He is a hard worker
Seven Things I Say (or write!) Most Often:
1. I love you!
2. Mommy is busy.
3. In a minute.
4. Stop that.
5. What do you want?
6. PLEASE pay attention when you pee!
7. My name isn't mommy anymore.
Seven Books (or series) I Love:
1. The Secret Garden
2. My Little Dinosaur
3. The Miracle of Forgiveness
4. Believing Christ
5. The Da Vinci Code
6. Harry Potter series
7. Trixie Beldon (are those still around?)
Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Ever After
2. Pretty Woman
3. Runaway Bride
4. My Best Friend's Wedding
5. Princess Bride
6. Napoleon Dynamite
7. The Wedding Singer
People I Want to Join in:
I'd hate for anyone to miss out on the pleasure of answering such insightful questions, so I'm going to take a line from my good friend Taffi. If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged. You should do it. If you don't, you'll have 100 years bad luck. It's a proven fact, you know. It happened to my friend's uncle's old war buddy.