background

Monday, April 17, 2006

what do you love? (part two)

What Do You Love? I stole this title from one of my favorite children's books. It is about the sweetest little puppy boy and all the things he loves. Little things like park slides and piggyback rides, ice-cream bars and shooting stars, mud pies and mommy's eyes, jumping puddles and mommy's cuddles. I love the sweetness and the innocence of the things he loves. It's the simple things in life that I love the most. So, from here on out, It's "What Do you Love Mondays" here at my blog. Mondays are usually blah for me and I need a few moments to think of all the things that are good and wonderful about life. Here's what I love today:

Spring Flowers
Summer Days at the Park
Late Summer Nights
4th of July Parades
Sandy Beaches
Crisp Apples
Barbeques
Swimming Pools
Sweet Baby Smells

What do you love today?

11 comments:

Julie said...

I love that I mis-read "ice cream bars" as "ice cream bras" as I was skimming your post kind of quick. As I went back to look for the phrase "ice cream bras" I got some very hilarious mental pictures and good giggles. :)

I like your cheerful Monday theme.

Missy said...

For my Monday sanity, I love left-over Easter candy! But most of all today, it would have to be a fresh box of crayons and all the crazy names they give the each crayon.

Andrea said...

I love cold mornings!

Lee said...

I love the nice cool spring evenings.

Lei said...

sweet kids!
a full evening with dh!
friends who make me dinner!

emlouisa said...

I love the automatic bubble blower A-boy got in his Easter Basket! No more hard work for me, lol.

AND I love people that turned 27.

Rachelle said...

I love reading your blog. I love my dh and my son. I love chocolate cake!

Blackeyedsue said...

I love BLOGS! I love spray and wash, lavender & vanilla dryer sheets and I LOVE all empty laundry baskets and hampers--Monday is laundry day.

Heather said...

Love this post for starters! What a great idea!

Love:
The smell of a Baby's head.
The summer!!!!
Dogwood trees
When my dd says, "I love my family"
Seeing my youngest lay her head on Daddy's chest.

Alicia said...

Emily--I'm so sad that you don't love me, b/c I just turned 26. ;)

Unknown said...

That my children are getting along nicely outside today and my one year old is sleeping, which gives me time to read blogs :-)